Founded in 1984 by a certified orthotist, Jeff Townsend, Townsend is recognized as a leading manufacturer of orthopedic devices that enhance mobility, function, and quality of life.
• Custom, standard size and custom assembled off-the-shelf ligament knee braces
• Custom, standard size and custom assembled off-the-shelf OA knee braces
• Custom carbon graphite specialty knee braces (locking, polio, motocross)
• Custom carbon graphite KAFOs, AFOs, ankle and elbow braces
• Off-the-shelf rehabilitation devices (post-op knee and elbow braces, walking boots, and shoulder slings) Townsend
is also introducing a limited range of textile-type compression splints and braces manufactured by Thuasne, as well as a high quality range of external prosthetic silicone breast forms.
Based in Bakersfield, in California’s central valley, Townsend has over 135 employees. Our staff is proud to fabricate cost competitive products MADE IN THE USA
. Townsend’s business model is to fabricate and distribute superior products.